Position: Sales Executive (Full Time or Part Time)
Job Posting Dated: December 10, 2019
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospective clients; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
The responsibilities of the Sales Executive include:
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their marketing needs; researching and analyzing sales opportunities and solutions for prospective clients.
2. Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new strategies, tools and solutions.
4. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
5. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
6. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
7. Contributes to team effort by supporting company and team members.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Client Relationship Management
Meeting Sales Goals
Motivation for Sales
Endorphin Advisors expects all employees to adhere to the highest levels of transparency, ethics and integrity.
Started in 2005, Endorphin Advisors LLC is a unique marketing and management consulting company with highly-specialized services. We offer visionary solutions in the areas of marketing strategy, marketing technology, business development strategy and graphic design.
Our clients engage us for our knowledge of business, our passion for marketing and our love of technology. We pride ourselves on providing unmatched service, professionalism and superior work.
Endorphin Advisors has offices in Downtown Troy, NY.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume (with LinkedIn Profile URL).